Milfys World

Saturday, January 8, 2011

01/08/11





One of my latest Video Updates in Clips4sale Store!
This was obviously a tit tease!

I am so excited about the New Year. I am working on getting my health back, basically getting back in shape but I seem to do much better worrying about being healthy, fit and thin just comes with it.
While I appreciate the emails about enjoying my new curvyer form, I am not happy about it myself! I grew up extremely thin and its just where my personal comfort zone lies appearance wise.
Obviously I don't mind you all seeing me a little out of shape, I am not that vain, I just prefer to be uber thin!
I will be filming my workouts weekly, some naked some not and adding them to my clips4sale and also my websites. I know some of my pervs like watching women work out. There already are a few vids in clips4sale of me doing naked dance workouts!
Make Sure you check out http://www.milfysworld.com/ it will have NEW FREE VIDEOS often!

No comments:

Post a Comment