Milfys World

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Week

Hello friends!
This is a crazy week for me with family and all the things this wonderful holiday brings!
I am still updating my clips4sale as I film a lot of videos ahead of time!!
I have recently posted lots of new videos in a variety of fetishes, Giantess, Robot, Blow Jobs, Facials, Hand Jobs, Lots of  POV and mostly masturbation instruction, some humiliation!!
Here are some photos from a few recent updates.....
Black toes Sheer Hoes Foot Tease Masturbation Instruction












 My Hot Sexy Friend Desirae! Naughtyat home is her website and she is another friend I have known for a long time as her site has also been around for many years! Check out her Hard body and .....yes she sucks and fucks and does all the naughty wife stuff!





Of course I do blow job cum swallow and facial clips too!!
In this clip I am the Cougar Milf teaching a young man about blow jobs!


Today I plan to go see the movie Little Fockers!
Hopefully get a nice walk or run in as I need to get back in shape and also have some family time.
Write and tell me what you are up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment